About Our Parks
The City of North College Hill is pleased to offer six parks and greenspaces for the enjoyment of our residents and guests of all ages! We are in full swing (ha!) of a multi-year project to renovate and update all of our parks. So far, we have completed construction on Schaeper Park, Veterans Park (special thanks to the Cincinnati Bengals!), and Paul J. Pies Park. Construction is in progress at Marshal Peter Dumele Memorial Park - with the playground area just completed in spring 2022.
Good to know before you go:
- Please observe all posted park rules.
- With the exception of Paul J. Pies Park and Marshal Peter Dumele Memorial Park, there are no designated parking areas in our parks, and motorized vehicle traffic is prohibited.
- Notify us of any maintenance issues that need our attention.
[Call: 513-521-7413 or CLICK HERE for the Public Works service request form.]
Marshal Peter Dumele Memorial Park
- Features: Playground areas for big kids and little kids, Greenspace, Parking Lot
See it! - A picture of the new playground equipment is above!
- Address: 6726 Simpson Ave.
- Features: Playground, Swing Set, Basketball Hoops, Paved Open Play Area, Benches, Natural Shade
- Address: 1799 Bising Ave.
Paul J. Pies Park
- Features: Playground, Soccer Fields/Goals, Greenspace, Parking Lot
See it! - New picture coming soon!
- Address: 6932 Kleindale Ave.
Isaac Mayer Wise Memorial Park
- Features: Greenspace, Natural Shade, Local Historical Landmark
- Address: 1495 Goodman Ave.