Finance, Tax & HR
Last Content Update:
The City of North College Hill's Finance Department manages day-to-day financial & human resources operations of the city. The Finance Director confers regularly with the City Administrator and Department Heads to ensure timely and accurate recordkeeping.
INVOICES & VENDOR INFORMATION
- ALL VENDORS submitting invoices to the city for payment are required to complete a New Vendor Form and a W-9 form in order to be entered into our vendor payment system. This requirement applies to ALL contractors, individuals, businesses, nonprofit organizations, restaurants/caterers, etc. There are no exceptions.
- For current employment opportunities, click here.
- Employee Portal (Coming Soon! Login will be required.)
INCOME TAX INFORMATION
2022 Annual Local Income Tax Return Due: April 15, 2023
EFFECTIVE JULY 2018, the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) is responsible for administration and collection of NCH business and individual income taxes (Resolution 2-2018). The city’s tax office, previously located at the City Center building, is now closed.
The City of North College Hill’s current individual income tax rate is 1.5%. There are no credits for taxes paid by our residents to other cities, and all residents are required to file their annual taxes unless exempted due to retirement or disability (affidavit must be filed in order to qualify for exemption).
If you have a payment plan with the City of North College Hill Tax Department, you will continue to receive invoices from the City, and payments should be made to the City of North College Hill Tax Department, 1500 W. Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45239.
OTHER IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION
- NCH Income Tax Code (Chapter 171)
- Motor Vehicle License Tax Code (Chapter 173)
- Individual Tax Forms (External Site)
- Business Tax Forms (External Site)
CITY BUDGET & ACCOUNTABILITY
- The Budget & Finance Council Committee meets on the 2nd Monday of each month at 7:30 PM in Council Chambers, located at 1500 W. Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45239. Meetings are open to the public.
- All ordinances pertaining to passage and amendment of the city's annual Operating Budget may be viewed via our online Document Center, or by submitting a public records request via the city's Clerk of Council.
- The 2023 Operating Budget was approved on December 28, 2022, and will be posted to the Document Center as soon as the official ordinance has been properly certified.
- The City of North College Hill participates in the Ohio Checkbook program. Local government information featured on the Ohio Checkbook shows local spending grouped by Cities and Villages. Users can filter and display data down to the single transaction level.