Last Content Update:
Like any other fiscally responsible city - funding public safety, street maintenance, and other types of critical public services take top priority when it comes to allocating tax dollars. Recreational events, and other types of Community Engagement programs - such as WeThrive, activities for youth, and our newly-formed Tree Board - rely on the generous support of volunteers, sponsors, and community partners. We couldn't do it without you!
Get involved today - and help keep North College Hill a wonderful place to live, work and play!
ATTEND A MEETING
- CLICK HERE for information about Public Meetings, Council meeting agendas & minutes, how to sign up to speak at a Council meeting, and how to view previously recorded meetings.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
- Hamilton County Environmental Services Community Survey - Posted: August 21, 2023
- Hamilton County Environmental Services is launching a two-year project in North College Hill, focusing on diverting waste going to the landfill. Through strategies of reuse, recycling, composting, and more, the hope is to see measurable decreases in waste being sent to landfill from NCH residents. This “target community” project will have educational programs, technical assistance, grants, and more at its disposal. Please take this brief survey to help the project get started.
- Fill out our Volunteer Application form if you are interested in helping with an upcoming Special Event (anyone!), or serving on a City Board or Commission (You must be a resident of NCH.)
- Adopt-A-Park - New for 2023! Your classroom, place of business, church group, or family can "Adopt-A-Park". Adopt-A-Park groups will be recognized on Facebook & our website, and on a sign posted at the park.
- Participate in an upcoming City Clean Up or Community Take Action Day event. There are multiple opportunities to serve, including litter pickup, planting gardens, honeysuckle abatement, trail rehab, etc.
- Updated for 2023: Complete our Sponsorship Pledge Form to pledge your support for city events, programs & community services, and learn about ways we can help spread the word about your generosity to our citizens and guests.
SUBMIT A COMMUNITY OUTREACH EVENT
- If you or your organization will host a Community Outreach Event, please let us know so we can help spread the word! Community Outreach Events MUST be free and open to the public, primarily serve residents of NCH, and be exclusively for outreach or item giveaways only. NO fundraising, selling or commercial product or service promotion may take place during the event.
LEAD A PROGRAM OR CLASS
- If you or your organization/business would like to lead an activity (ex. Make & Take Craft), or teach a class (ex. Chair Yoga; Avoiding ID Theft, etc.), please complete this application and return it to the City Administration offices, or email a scanned copy of the form to Recreation@NorthCollegeHill.org.
- Activities for participants of any age will be forwarded to the Recreation Director.
- Activities for senior participants only will be forwarded to the Senior Center Coordinator.