Located at the crossroads of Hamilton Avenue and Galbraith Road, just south of Reagan Highway, North College Hill is known as "The Center of it All."
Our community offers a diverse range of housing options, well-supported schools, a thriving business district, a broad range of dining and shopping opportunities, a number of community events each year, and more!
- * Fire Department
- * Police Department
- * Report a Concern
- About our City @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Building Dept & Code Enforcement
- City Council
- Community Resource Directory
- Finance & Tax Dept @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Mayor's Office
- NCH City Schools
- Parks & Recreation
- Public Works @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Mon Jun. 5
Mon Jun. 12
Mon Jun. 12
Road Closures & Metro Bus Info for Parade Sat. May 27Beginning at 11am: Goodman, Hamilton, Bising, LaBoiteaux and Galbraith will close for the parade processional. Metro routes will be interrupted. See full description for details. Read on...
IMPORTANT! City Administration Office Closed Fri. May 19thIMPORTANT! The City Administrative Offices at 1500 W Galbraith Road will be closed on Friday, May 19th due to the scheduled replacement of the utility pole out front of the building. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Comprehensive Plan - Final Community WorkshopThe NCH Comprehensive Planning team will present their 3rd (and final!) Community Workshop at the NCH Elementary School on May 11th. Read on...