ABOUT THE NCH HISTORICAL SOCIETY
The North College Hill Historical Society collects and curates memorabilia, photographs and historical documents that tell our city's story.
The Historical Society's collection is housed at the NCH City Center Administration Building, located at 1500 W. Galbraith Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45231. (Former Clovernook School building.) This is also where the Historical Society meets.
MEETINGS & VISITOR INFORMATION
- Meetings are the last Saturday of the month at 11:00 am.
- NOTE: There will be NO meeting in August or December 2022.
- Visitors are welcome during the times of our meetings.
- Annual Membership is $10 per person, $20 per family or $150 lifetime.
- Students are free.
- We only accept NCH "stuff" to add to our collection.
- For more information email Linda Braunwart, or call 513-522-9058.
- CLICK HERE to view Issue 38 - Winter 2022
- Archived newsletters may be found HERE.