What do i do if my trash can is stolen?

If your trash can is stolen you may call the North College Hill City Center to request a new trash can. They will need you to come into the offices located at 1500 W. Galbraith Road to fill out a stolen report. The only information needed for your stolen report is name and address. Once that is filled out the form will be sent to Rumpke who will process the stolen report. You should received a new trash or recycle can or cart within two weeks.

Show All Answers

1. What do i do if my trash can is stolen?
2. I only want to pay for water service, I do not need trash. Is this possible?
3. Can I Switch out my trash can for a bigger one or smaller one? Also how much is it for an additional can?
4. Do we have unlimited trash?
5. Who do I contact If I have a Large Item For Rumpke to Pick up
6. Does upholstered furniture need to be covered in order for Rumpke to pick it up?