How do I get a continuance?
The Mayor's Court Clerk can grant 1 continuance. You must appear at the Police Department in person to sign a continuance form.

Note: If you live out of state and want a continuance contact the clerk at 513-521-1594 to make arrangements to have the proper document faxed to you. Any additional continuances must be requested in person in the North College Hill Mayor’s Court:
1646 W. Galbraith Road
Cincinnati, OH 45239

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay my ticket or citation?
2. What happens if I did not show proof of insurance at the time of the traffic stop and/or auto accident?
3. If I have been involved in an auto accident, why is it important for me to appear in court?
4. I lost my ticket, how can I pay it?
5. What forms of payment does the Court / Traffic Violations Bureau accept?
6. How do I get a continuance?
7. How does the court process work?
8. What are the pleas and what do they mean?